Today's Top Stories - December 23, 2014
GUNS! A startling new anti-gun ad released by a San Francisco-based production companyencourages children to commit a series of crimes by stealing their parents’ guns and turning them over to school officials More
GOLDEN BULLET AWARD: To Indianapolis man who shot and killed man trying to burglarize his home More
OBAMA & MEDIA’S RACE WAR AGAINST AMERICANS
TEACH THE CHILDREN WELL … CA professor says blacks have a right to act like assholes and insinuated that the “conversation on race” would be more fruitful were blacks to destroy the neighborhoods of wealthy white people More
WE CAN ALWAYS HOPE … racist pseudo preacher Al Sharpton very worried that execution of police officers will derail his movement More
Yankee Silver Shield Foundation to pay education for murdered police officer’s kids A foundation founded by George Steinbrenner of New York Yankees’ fame will reportedly pay for the education expenses for the sons of one of the police officers who was murdered in a daylight ambush over the weekend More
Mall of America Overrun by thugs using the cop-induced deaths of two black criminals far from their state to overrun the Mall of America in Minneapolis to try to stage protest demonstrations More
Bill de Blasio demands halt to protests, political debate until after funerals for murdered officers More
Brooklyn onlookers cheered N.Y. cop killings at murder scene: ‘They deserved it’ More
RACIST NAACP absolves protesters, says guns to blame for cop killings The NAACP Legal Defense Fund issued a statement Saturday insisting that lax gun control laws, not the ongoing police brutality protests, led to the execution-style killings of two New York City officers (Do they think that domestic terrrorist bought his gun legally?) More
Critics say ‘anti-cop rhetoric’ of Eric Holder, Bill de Blasio may have led to N.Y. police deaths … The shocking, cold-blooded murder of two New York City police officers Saturday has raised fresh questions about whether prominent Democrats — New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. in particular — have gone too far in their criticism of law enforcement and, at least in part, caused this weekend’s brutal slayings More
James Woods blasts Al Sharpton on Twitter as ‘disgusting pig’ for police deaths; Hollywood star James Woods took to Twitter to unleash a scathing condemnation of Al Sharpton — as well as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and President Obama — for the shooting deaths of two police officers over the weekend More
Poll Finds Large Racial Divide in Belief Justice Is Colorblind … White Americans are more likely to believe the criminal justice system is colorblind than non-whites, with 57 percent of whites saying there's little or no prejudice by police against blacks but only 25 percent of non-whites holding that view, a new poll shows More
No charges for ex-Milwaukee police officer in shooting death of a black man; A prosecutor said Christopher Manney was justified in shooting Dontre Hamilton 14 times in an April confrontation More
WETBACK UPDATE …
Arpaio Sues Over Amnesty; Boehner Hints House May Be Next If you want to sue President Obama over his executive order granting amnesty from deportation to five million illegal aliens, you'd better get in line , "America's toughest sheriff" and 18 states beat you to it More
Ole Racist Jesse boy … As though he’s an authority to quote … Jesse Jackson in an interview with Fortune Mag said: Get rid of foreign tech workers they are taking American jobs and making Silicon Valley's diversity problem worse More
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Almost exactly 24 hours ago, I passed along the warning published in "Jihad Watch" that the latest edition of "Inspire" magazine, aimed at Muslim jihadists who can read, was promoting the assassination of important infidels and the downing of commercial airliners. (See Kuchta's previous report) ).
Like the assassination of the two NYC cops this past weekend by a Muslim jihadist, a fact completely suppressed by the MSM (read ‘Mainstream Media), don't be too surprised if the latest news of the loss of an "Airasia" flight is reported as NOT TERROR RELATED.
You've been down that road before, haven't you? You do recall that that the jihad attack by Major Nidal Hasan at Fort Hood was termed an incident of workplace violence by the traitors in DC, don't you?
Oh yes, the Major is still alive and well after over five years have past since the attack. Do you think that's due to the intervention of our Sunni-in-Chief? I just wonder how much are the Saudis paying Obama for that feat?
If no Muslim Jihad group goes on the Internet to claim responsibility for the loss of the airliner, any and every trace of jihadi involvement will be suppressed by a compliant main stream media.
December 28, 2014
There has been much debate regarding the holding of a Constitutional Convention, a.k.a., Con-Con, Convention of the States, Article V Convention, etc.
While I can certainly understand wanting to fix our broken government, it is crucial that everyone comes to understand that it is not our Constitution that needs fixing. The fault lies with those in power who have broken their oaths to preserve, protect, and defend it.
For 150 years the system of checks and balances set forth in The Constitution has been eroded until we have an out of control, centralized government that ignores the law of the land and does what it pleases. (Click: Read More for rest of the story)
The Virginia chapter of Overpasses for America will hold a march on the state Capitol in Richmond Monday starting at 10 AM to protest President Obama’s recent executive order granting amnesty to more than 5 MILLION illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
The group will assemble on the Capitol grounds in the area of the George Washington statue near the intersection of 9th and Grace Streets.
“You’ll see lots of flags, signs, and banners, and probably some firearms, as we welcome and encourage our participants to open carry at all of our events. Without the second amendment, the rest of them wouldn’t exist,” said Daniel Szabo Jr. the event organizer said.
Click the link for details about the event.
Black America - 2012 FBI Report:
After years of working at Towne Bank under questionable ethics tactics, Mayor Sessoms resigns when policy is changed
Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to admit or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in general conversations) Sessoms has resigned as president of Towne Bank as he struggles with a state and possible FBI investigations into conflict of interest and other potential government corruption charges.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate more than $140 MILLION loaned bank clients whose projects Sessoms voted for as mayor.
In addition, the FBI told VNS last week it could not answer,when asked if Sessoms WAS the target of a federal government corruption probe. (Click Read More for rest of the story)
Thank you for your cartoon on the antipope Bergoglio.
Nevertheless, I do wish you would explain to your readers why this man is a fraud and a usurper and cannot be a Catholic pope.
1) to be a Catholic pope, a man must be a Catholic in good standing. A Catholic is a baptized Christian who believes in all of the teachings of the Catholic Church, which Mr. Bergoglio does not.
For example, he just fired one of his own Swiss Guards because the man is against the sin of Sodom.
To be a Catholic pope, a man must be ordained as a Catholic priest.
By John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS Columnist, Blogger
If you were lIke me the Tuesday morning after the Monday night announcement of the MO Grand Jury verdIct In Ferguson, MO, you were flabbergasted at the scenes beIng shown on TV and on the Internet. See News Link:
At least 12 buIldIngs were burned and looted on the Monday night after the prosecutor announced that the Grand Jury could not fInd reason to indict and prosecute OffIcer Darren WIlson for the death of MIchael Brown. I rubbed my eyes on Tuesday morning because I couldn't belIeve what had just happened In the streets In Ferguson on Monday night. (I go to bed early!)
How In the hell do the local, state and federal governments have 90 days to prepare for what they knew was goIng to be a rIot and still have no plan to thwart the rioters? Read on.....
Lock ’n Load … read rest of the column: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/ on click the button [Read More] below:
- Democrats ... Party of Compassion? Not!
- What if?...Constitutional Convention not a good thing!
- Sessoms gets lawyered up for conflict of interest investigation
- Other officials Towne Bank has bought ...
- Will Mayor Sessoms' Allegations of Conflict of Interest charges affect his bank's merger plans?
- James O'Keefe III - trying to protect your liberty: Get to know him
Quote OF THE DAY
SEX IN THE SHOWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a recent survey carried out for the leading toiletries firm 'Brut', people from Chicago have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!
In the survey, 86% of Chicago's inner city residents (almost all of whom are registered Democrats) say that they have enjoyed sex in the shower.
The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison yet.
Sort of brings tears to your eyes!!!!
- Combination Antibiotic Zerbaxa Approved
- Timing of First Period Tied to Women's Later Heart Risk: Study
- Picture of Uterine Fibroids
- Full Bladder May Get a Third of Women Over 40 Up at Night
- Birth Control: The Contraceptive Patch
- Women Can Outperform Men in Financial Negotiations, Study Shows
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Mammograms for 40-Somethings Supported by New Study
- Urinary Incontinence: More Common Than You Think
- Palestine pushes for UN resolution to end Israeli occupation
- Neil deGrasse Tyson lights up Twitter, Facebook. War on Christmas?
- Little Hobbit wins big at Christmas box office
- NYPD chief calls for "a lot less rhetoric and a lot more dialogue"
- Sweet potato cake with molasses buttercream
- Blind judge to join Michigan Supreme Court
- Learning to expect surprises
- How much do you know about Ohio State football? Take our quiz
- 10 ways the world changed in 2014
- Electronic eavesdropping: NSA reports on its privacy violations
- Search resumes for missing AirAsia passenger jet
- Q&A on what might have happened to AirAsia flight
- Missing flight is 3rd Malaysia-linked incident
- US, NATO mark end of 13-year war in Afghanistan
- Ferry burns in Adriatic; rough seas slows rescue
- Widespread problems on Rikers Island tough to fix
- Malaria killing thousands more than Ebola in West Africa
- GOP puts up a bigger tent for minority challenge
- Police boss: Less rhetoric, more dialogue needed
- Box Office: 'Hobbit' wins, 'Interview' has strong VOD sales
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- December 16, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- December 4, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- November 24, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- October 21, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- October 16, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- September 25, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- August 21, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- August 20, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- August 13, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- August 8, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- Smart Year-End Tax Strategies for Investors
- 10 Things to Look Forward to in 2015
- Financial Resolutions You Should Make for 2015
- Best Things to Buy at After-Christmas Sales
- How to Donate Stock to a Charity
- 3 Simple Steps to Get Rid of Old Electronics
- Greatest Cars of the 21st Century
- 8 Energy Stocks to Add to Your Shopping List
- 6 Things You Must Know About Gift Returns
- 5 Best Bond ETFs for Today's Market
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections