Top of the News - April 16, 2014
SILVER BULLET AWARD: To Alabama homeowner tired of burglaries who set trap for would be thieves - the thieves fled for their lives as he blasted away at them More
Feds' "Culture of Intimidation" Seen In Nevada Ranch Standoff: Critics say fight isn’t first instance of feds’ "overkill" More
Oath Keepers issue call for alert on potential federal action in the NV ranch situation More
GUNS! 82 Anti-Gun house Democraps ask Obama to expand Import Ban More
GUNS! Another reason to be concerned about Obama’s nominee for surgeon general More
GUNS! Rogue GOP-Controlled TN legislature may adjourn soon without addressing several pro-gun bills More
GUNS! Bill to allow more lenient gun carry laws in TN to override localities failed as legislature closed shop for the year More
GUNS! Time for REBELLION in TN? In an unexpected action, TN GOP - controlled house finance subcommittee turns thumbs down on senate approved open carry law More
GUNS! Buffalo, NY citizens shred gun registration laws in defiance of state More
GUNS! Connecticut authorities not in position to enforce new gun registration laws More
GUNS! With Congress in recess, contact your lawmakers to oppose import bans NRA urges More
GUNS! Where life is cheap and killin’ easy - Chiraq: 36 shot in 36 hours More
GUNS! Take your law and shove it! Did As Many As One Million Armed New Yorkers Purposefully Break The Law Tusday? More
Not a good sign: Christie Regaining political standing, but Clinton Trounces Entire GOP Field, latest poll reveals More
On anniversary of Boston jihad bombing, NYPD stands down to work more closely with Muslims and be their friends More
Iran Unveils New Anti Ship Cruise Missile, as Obama 2015 Budget Eliminates Tomahawk and Hellfire missiles Wake up folks, as long as this Socialist is in the White House, supported in the Senate by clones like Kaine and Warner, This Country Is In Extreme Danger - We did it to ourselves - Now is the time to undo it More
Just a little ole shack ... by the railroad tracks ... in rural Tennessee
Editor: While many remain oblivious to the strangulation of our most fiercely independent and productive citizens, the American Rancher, this last week’s news cycle sputtered out incomprehensible sound bites about Nevadan Rancher, Mr. Cliven Bundy.
Sometime in the mid 1800’s, long before Nevada was a territory, much less a state, Cliven Bundy’s ancestors settled a tract of land to raise a family and provide a livelihood ranching cattle.
In 1946 another debacle of a government agency was created, The Bureau of Land Management. Like every single government agency, without exception, the BLM became a bloated bully who’s main contribution to the western states, in particular, was to destroy life, liberty and personal property.
52 other families in Clark County Nevada alone, had long since given up fighting the BLM. Click Read More below:
Is Common Core a Good ?
Unless stopped, it is only a matter of time before the nationalized education scheme known as Common Core ensnares virtually every student in America. Home schoolers, private-schooled children, and even students in states that have refused to participate, such as Virginia, will likely all be impacted by Common Core, sometimes without even being aware of it.
With Common Core:
We will have complete federally governed education. (Consider. Mandated government schools is one the planks in Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto.)
I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others.
Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category.
This story involves the police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville, Texas who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Pedernales River near the state highway-87 bridge.
The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.
The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg ……….
He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzel dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.
The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
So there, Texas police do care.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Ex-CIA Deputy Director, Mike Morell, gave testimony yesterday, 2 Apr 14, in front of Congress that made me wince at the abject tones of corruption coursing through his statements.
The only two truisms that I drew from his words concerning the attack at Benghazi were:
2. Given Morrell's statements regarding the relative weight of the opinions of Langley versus the CIA field offices, can't we save ourselves a bucket full of money by eliminating our CIA field offices?
The Public and Media idolized and memorialized Whitney Houston, yet looked the other way concerning her well-known substance abuse and tumultuous life with singer Bobby Brown.
Charlie Sheen is 45 and his story is all over the news because he is a substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous, and obnoxious.
Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she is a celebrity, drug addict, and thief.
The same can be said about drug addict Philip Seymour Hoffman who died with a needle stuck in his arm.
Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian's stupid wedding (and short-lived marriage) was shoved down our throats…
while for the following Men........
Today we are about to witness one of the rarest of celestial events, a “Tetrad”.
What makes this series of 4 Blood Moons so unique is their occurrence on Jewish High Holy Days over the next year and ½. Historically, these ominous celestial signs foretold great upheaval for the Jewish People for good or evil, AS WELL AS, those nations involved.
From Red Moon Rapture: “14th April 2014 Jewish Passover and 8th October 2014 Sukkot Lunar Eclipses take place on the SAME EXACT DATES as did the 70 AD Jewish Passover & Sukkot – Feast of Tabernacles lunar eclipses which occurred when the Roman Army destroyed the 2nd Jewish Temple & Masada Military Fortress effectively ending over 1,000 years of Jewish rule in the Nation of Israel!” (Continuing April 4 & Sept 28, 2015)
Apparently, Americans don't notice they're all being scammed in plain view by political hacks. On June 28, 2012, the Supreme Court ruled that the Obamacare "shared responsibility payment", termed a fine or penalty in the law, was in reality a TAX because a fine or penalty is clearly unconstitutional. This despite the fact that the Democrats purposely avoided the term "tax" like a plague because not even their supporters would have allowed it to pass.
Yet even this past Friday, Obama declared a broadcast warning to young Americans: "If you can't afford [Obamacare]...then you'll be charged a PENALTY." The president's declaration then makes clear that the act is unconstitutional. But if the Supreme Court has legitimately decreed it a tax, then the president is arrogantly defrauding Americans into actually believing it is an illegal penalty simply so they won't know they are being taxed.
Even with our gullibility taxed to the limit, the convoluted corruption of Obamacare doesn't get any clearer than that. Consider yourself scammed.
Ira White - Portsmouth VA
- Americans in danger of losing their sovereignty
- CIA Director is a Muslim convert ????
- Legal to marry & rape 9 YO girls by Musims
- Group wants Patriot Mass March amateur licensees to help establish communications network
- Walmart having a special on muslim prayer rugs!
- SOC Committee opposes VA joining Convention of States movement
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Breast Lumps (In Women)
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Menstrual Cramps
- Turner Syndrome
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Moms Who Keep 'Baby Weight' May Risk Heart Trouble
- College Women: Have a Healthy Spring Break
- Could the HPV Test Replace the Pap Test?
- Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox headed for liquidation
- An orange-black ribbon holds a clue to eastern Ukraine's chaos
- Harry Potter's wife? Read all about it
- With disbanding of NYPD spy unit, mayor makes good on big promise
- North Dakota abortion law struck down by judge
- Tyrannosaurus rex settling in to its new home in Washington, DC
- Medal of Honor for 'uncommon valor' high in the Hindu Kush
- Are electric cars money savers? Depends where you live.
- Lunar eclipse viewers report threats in Idaho, two arrested
- NASA hands historic launch pad to SpaceX
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Geneva talks on Ukraine face steep hurdles
- 283 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with marathon hoax held on high bail
- Why high oil prices are actually good for airlines
- Sub makes 2nd dive to search for Malaysian plane
- A year after background check defeat, modest goals
- Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- Pistorius defense tries to rebuild case
- Argentine zoo shows off white tiger triplets
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- April 9, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- New Fed Chief, New Unemployment Approach
- Insider Tips: Get the Best and Cheapest Seats on Your Next Flight
- Best Values in Used Cars, 2014
- Why Flash Sales Aren't Always Good Deals
- Sweet Deals on Used Cars
- 10 Financial Commandments for Your 30s
- 10 Financial Commandments for Your 20s
- Tax Day Freebies and Deals 2014
- 6 Stocks to Sell Now
- How to Save Money on Prom
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections