Corrupt government & Gun News - May 17, 2013
Family Security Matters: Glock releases new ad that is sure to draw cheers from 2nd Amendment advocates More
Dems Offer Gun Control Bill Inspired by Latest James Bond Movie "Skyfall" This fairy tale is so full of faults it is ludicrous - And it many of them, the dragon eats you More
IRS & OBAMA CRIMES AGAINST CITIZENS
If he wasn't half-black he would already have been gone. Congress is a bunch of Wussies for protecting this man in the name of race for his crimes against the citizens and the Constitution - Yes we can!
Second Top IRS Official Forced Out As scandal over targeting of Tea Party groups rages on More
IRS Official Who Oversaw Unit Targeting Tea Party Now Heads IRS ObamaCare Office More
"Long List" of Conservatives Were Targeted by Obama, IRS, charges FL Senator Mark Rubio More
Desperate Holder Throws Underlings Under the Bus: How long can the embattled Attorney General hang on? More
Obama Scandals vs. Watergate: How the Obama administration's wrongdoings stack up against Nixon's legacy - ANALYSIS More
Benghazi: The Anatomy Of A Scandal - How the story of a U.S. tragedy unfolded - and then fell apart More
Lie To Me Benghazi Emails Directly Contradict White House Claims More
BenghaziGate - The Cover-Up Continues: Benghazi email dump contains critical two-day gap; exclude the critical emails between administration officials that were sent during the crucial first two days after the deadly jihadi attack that killed four Americans last September More
The Unbalancing: The week Obama’s luck finally vanished as even the Obamamedia turns on him More
Obama Supporter thug Soros Gave $6.1 Million to Groups Linked to Pressure on IRS to Target Conservative Nonprofits More
Where did they go, George? INSPECTOR GENERAL REPORT: Mexican gun runner, privacy spy, Eric Holder's Department of Justice has lost track of 2 suspected terrorists More
It appears that the ultimate example of dastardly creeps, George Soros, is behind some of the Obama Administration scandal. In a NewsMax article, the president & CEO of the Catholic League, Dr. William Donohue, states he has evidence the left-wing tycoon (Soros) was involved:
The problems with the IRS extend beyond playing politics with conservative groups seeking a tax-exempt status. I have never made this public before, but given the heightened interest in the way the IRS has conducted itself, the time has come to disclose what happened.
Just weeks after Barack Obama was elected president in 2008, I (Dr. Donohue) was notified by the IRS that the Catholic League was under investigation for violating the IRS Code on political activities... What the IRS did not know was that I had proof who contacted them to launch the investigation: Catholics United, a George Soros-funded Catholic organization.
Here we have George Soros, an immigrant and NAZI collaborator in his younger days, using the influence bought by his fortune to attack a conservative religious organization. What else has his money gone to do? Is he the real culprit behind the IRS scandal? Has Obama allowed him too much leverage within his administration?
The American people deserve and must demand answers to this and the mounting number of scandals developing within The Beltway. Soros needs to be shown the door. In fact, he probably should be behind bars for what he's done around the world, much less this particular issue. Remember, this is the man who "broke the Bank of England" in 1992, when he made over one billion UK pounds by shorting the pound.
Tom Holmes - Virginia Beach
by Kenneth White, President
Following is text of public Statement by Kenneth White, President of Virginia Taxpayers Association, at about 2:30 P.m. Tuesday, May 14, 2013 during Public Comment segment of regular monthly Board meeting of Nelson County Board of Supervisors in Nelson County Court House, Lovingston, Virginia:
From time to time it may be useful, in considering the ongoing relationship between the Virginia Taxpayers Association and the Nelson County Board of Supervisors, to review this relationship, study it, and think how this relationship might be improved. A kind of pattern has emerged where the spokesman for the VTA presents very important new information to the Board about what is going on in the world, the United States, the Commonwealth of Virginia, other local governments and the media, both establishment and non-establishment, which you Board members had not heard or read about before, because establishment
To begin with, the fact is: the entire globe is already under a worldwide dictatorship, run by Goldman Sachs, an ultra high class bunch of gangsters that are too powerful for anyone to correct or control them. Proof that they are gangsters and know it is the large number of lawsuits filed by their own stockholder customers whom they deliberately misadvised to purchase worthless stocks as they pretended to preserve the value of the customers' holdings. So admittedly, Goldman Sachs cannot be called a reputable organization.
Three scandals at once: Benghazi, IRS harassment, and now spying on AP phone calls.
Ira White - Portsmouth
by John Kuchta
Two quick points:
Planned Parenthood's revelatory response to the Gosnell conviction: "...no more WOMEN will be harmed..."
They couldn't bring themselves to mention the BABIES who were murdered.
That's because it will "humanize" the very item that they are eliminating as well. It is so easy to read between the liberal lines.
Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling, a once rising star in the state GOP, but who was squeezed out of the running for governor in a power play by Atty. General Ken Cuccinelli, has endorsed Virginia Beach Councilman Glenn Davis for the House of Delegates in the 84th District.
Davis, unchallenged for the GOP's nomination, said he was thrilled at Bolling's endorsement.
Bolling who is boycotting this weekend's GOP nominating convention, has recently formed the Virginia Mainstream Project, to support 'mainstream' conservative candidates.
But his actions after being denied the gubernatorial nomination by his fellow Republicans has created a party split - between the hardcore Conservatives, like Cuccinelli, other Republicans that have more moderate leanings.
Of his endorsement of Davis, Bolling said: "Glenn Davis has shown, both as an entrepreneur and a City Councilman, that he understands it too. Glenn has a record of opposing needless regulations that make it harder for small business to grow, expand, and hire."
I confess. I am an Enemy of the State.
I didn’t realize how threatening my mere presence was to my beloved country, but having been shown the evidence against me in U.S. Army training manuals, Homeland Security reports, and now this administration’s Enemies Hit List given to the IRS in order to persecute people like me, I feel compelled to come clean.
- A week is all it takes - but the Congress needs more time to down a failing presidency
- Boston Bombing – FBI and CIA Failures
- Kuchta has two words for treasonous behavior of President Obama and his flunkies: Saudi Arabia
- Regardless of feelings on Transportation Plan: Money must be wisely spent
- Shining lights in Iraq
- THE MYTH OF MUSLIM FREEDOM FIGHTERS: There are no good guys in the Islamic conflicts of the Middle East
- Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strangulation Hazards
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Maker Due to Burn and Fire Hazards; New Instructions Provided
- Deezo Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Optimus Recalls Portable Electric Heaters Due to Fire Hazard
- Meijer Recalls Touch Point Baseboard Convection Heaters Due to a Fire Hazard
- Toro Recalls Zero Turn Riding Mowers Due to Fire Hazard
- Family Dollar Stores Recalls Optimus Tower Quartz Heaters Due to Overheating and Fire Hazards
- Surly Bikes Recalls Bicycle Forks Due to Fall Hazard
- LEM Products Distribution Recalls 5-Tray Food Dehydrators Due to Fire Hazard
- Louisville Slugger OneX Fastpitch Softball Bats Recalled by Hillerich & Bradsby Due to Injury Hazard...
Quote of the Day
- Breast Self Exam
- Procedure for Incontinence in Women May Lose Effectiveness With Time
- Angelina Jolie Has Preventative Double Mastectomy
- Could Adaptable Bacteria Cause Repeat Urinary Tract Infections?
- Longer Wait for Mammogram After Benign Breast Biopsy May Be Warranted
- Pelvic Exam
- Exercise May Lower Older Women's Risk for Kidney Stones
- Implants May Delay Breast Cancer Detection, Raise Death Risk
- Blood Test May Catch Deadly Fungal Infection Quickly
- Teen Births May Increase Risk of Obesity Later in Life
- Kepler epitaph? Eight most intriguing finds of troubled telescope.
- Vegan sloppy Joes and roasted potato and tomato salad
- Why IRS investigation is already Obama's Watergate – and Benghazi, too (+video)
- How a toilet paper shortage may temper Chavismo in Venezuela
- Obama to detail terrorism policy including drone attacks and Guantánamo Bay prison
- In Israel, a modern wall is halted by ancient terraces
- Toyota class-action suit worth up to $1.6 billion on the way
- Report reveals inmates suffer high levels of sexual abuse from guards
- AP CEO says sources are reluctant to talk after Justice Department probe
- South Korea: The little dynamo that sneaked up on the world
- GOP ponders how to capitalize on Obama's woes
- Report: 23 Hezbollah members killed in Syria
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- AP IMPACT: Military sex abuse victims seek VA help
- Split-second choice ended with NY student dead
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Conn. derailment to cause 'greatly slowed' commute
- Tornadoes slam Plains, Midwest; 1 dead in Okla.
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- Wave of attacks kills at least 57 in Iraq
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 3, Episode 8 Recap
- IRS Targeting Scandal Rooted in Campaign-Finance Politics
- 5 Commencement Guests Who are Speaking at Colleges You Wouldn't Expect
- New Russian Missile Sales to Syria Makes Assad 'Prone to Miscalculation'
- Dempsey Turns to Congress for 'Game Changer' on Sexual Assault
- The IRS, Benghazi and AP Scandals Aren't the Only Reason Watergate Is in the News
- Energy Department OKs Second Natural Gas Export Project
- Exclusive: Woman Who Asked IRS's Lois Lerner Scandal-Breaking Question Details Plant
- Brady Center Sues Nelson, Ga., Over Mandatory Gun Ordinance
- Study: College Women Binge Drink More Often Than Men
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked to Live...
- May 8, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- April 16, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- April 3, 2013 (Investigation Update): Eight Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Ground Beef
- March 5, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- February 15, 2013 (Investigation Update): Six Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- 6 Ways to Cut Retiree Health-Care Costs
- 15 Smart Phones You Can Get for Free
- New Office Tech Trend: Bring Your Own Computer
- 5 Reasons to Avoid Buying Bonds Directly
- Try Something New With an Encore Career
- Five Lessons from Apple's Fall
- Pimco Looks to Clone ETF Success
- Advice for College Grads From Around the Web
- 5 New Rules on Federal Student Loans
- 5 Better Investments Than the Lottery
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 10, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- April 3, 2012 [FINAL Update]: Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O26 Infections Linked to Raw...
- The Importance Of Women In The Boardroom: Q&A With Baroness Mary Goudie
- Angelina Jolie's Choice: Being Decisive Amidst Uncertainty
- Will Angelina Jolie Help End Climate-Change Denial, And Help The Republican Party?
- Will Angelina Jolie Help End Climate-Change Denial, And Help The Republican Party?
- Forbes Style File Archive
- The Silent Company Killer
- Gen X And Late Boomers May Have Lower Standard Of Living In Retirement, Study Says
- Creating Adaptive, Personalized, Effective and Addictive Education System for the Next Century
- When Is An Apology NOT An Apology? New Lessons From Abercrombie & Fitch
- What It's Really Like To Moonlight As A Landlord