Today's Top Stories - March 27, 2015
BREAKING …GREAT NEWS … CORRUPT X-SENATE LEADER “Dirty Harry” bows out … WILL NOT STAND for reelection - The only better news would be if he would resign now, and a successor elected. As it is we're still stuck with his obstructionist tactics for another 22 months More
GUNS! Queer X-Congressman Barney Frank Tells Liberals to Copy the NRA's Tactics Barney Frank's new book says liberals should take a page out of the NRA's playbook if they want to get their agenda rolling More
WORSE THAN ISIS …New York Assembly Passes Bill Allowing Shooting Babies Through the Heart With Poison to Kill Them The New York state Assembly proved that promoting the best interest of women apparently includes pushing late-term abortions More
Ohio House OKs Bill Banning Abortions After 1st Heartbeat A bill that would ban most abortions after the first detectable fetal heartbeat again cleared the state House on Wednesday following a startlingly emotional floor debate in which a veteran female lawmaker revealed she'd been raped and had an abortion and a male legislator. More
WETBACK UPDATE …
CORRUPTION OF OUR GOVERNOR … Watchdog Asks DOJ to Investigate X-Sen. Leader Reid,& VA Gov. “McGrafty” McAuliffe Over Immigration Favoritism Cause of Action - Top Dem officeholders improperly obtaining U.S. visas for investors More
English Classes Fill as Boston's Immigrant Population Grows Boston is struggling to help its burgeoning adult immigrant population speak English, city officials say More
New Jersey’s Christie Joins States’ Obama Immigration Fight New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is supporting the fight by 26 other states to block the Obama administration's plan to let as many as 5 million undocumented immigrants stay in the U.S. More
"Huge Surge" of "Unscreened" Muslims Flooding U.S. Feds "admit, under oath, that they have no idea who these people are" More
Racist, Radical NY Democrat Sen. Chuck Schumer: Tea Party Members 'Hate Immigrants' Sen. Chuck Schumer says tea party members "hate immigrants," and blames congressional Republicans' fear of their hard-right members for preventing passage of a Senate immigration bill last year More
OBAMA GOING DOWN …
Free Fall: Obama Approval Dives to 37% Lowest of his presidency More
WELFARE CADDY - TAKING ALL OF US FOR A RIDE...
Beginning April 3, Virginia News Source will welcome a new columnist, Chris Kettner, who has gone from door-to-door encyclopedia sales to become a leading talk radio hosts, both nationally and regionally.
We will feature his column at the first of each month. His enteraining and informative first column is intriguingly titled, "The Coin." We hope you will enjoy it and let Chris know.
Known as “The Specialist,” Chris hosts the nationally syndicated “Voice of Real America" and his regional show, “The Specialist Radio Hour” on WKQA in Norfolk.
“The Voice of Real America" is billed as an edgy, popular political show that can be heard coast-to-coast. It has become known for cutting through the rhetoric and making sense of political chaos while remaining strictly non-partisan.
“The Specialist Radio Hour” has become a popular regional show that is on WKQA, based in Norfolk. Chris has interviewed over 2000 local, national, and international business owners, community leaders, politicians, authors and celebrities.
Chris' resume begins at the age of 17 when he was trained as a door to door encyclopedia salesman with some of the best mentors in the business, and still bills himself as a sales guru. He has written a book entitled “The Specialist Sales and Management Bible.”
Chris’ bio reads. “One of the fringe benefits of being such a successful salesman is the obvious art of being able to communicate. Public speaking, skillful communication and reading people are learned through time and application.
I am really disappointed with your "thumbs up" for "Cruz Control."
Mr. Cruz was not born in the USA. He has no right to be President. How I wish he would stop running for office.
Guess that's what we get for not caring about who lives in the White House, right?
Remember how you told me "no worries" about internet censorship?
The French have an answer to that: French government blocks websites with views it doesn’t like…
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It is impossible for me to imagine a more absurd circumstance. The chief negotiator for the USA on the world stage is Secretary of State John Kerry.
Kerry was all over the news this weekend shouting about the great progress being made in talks with Iran supposedly aimed at eliminating their ability to produce a nuclear bomb.
At the same time, the leader of Iran was giving a speech during which a member of the audience shouted “Death to America!” Any reasonable man would think that the prudent response from the leader would be something along the lines of, “Not now, dummy!”
The ayatollah didn’t even make that pretext. He belted-out his own “Death to America” chant!
Could you make-up this story? Our Traitor-in-Chief calls this progress! (Click Read More below for rest of this sordid story)
by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
Friday February 27th was a day I was extremely busy. I was not on line, nor did I have a radio or television on during the day. So, I was stunned to get a text message from my daughter telling me that Leonard Nimoy had passed away.
Star Trek and Leonard Nimoy had been part of my life just about as long as I can remember. I have vague memories of watching the original series on its original run on NBC, but in reruns in the 1970s was where I watched virtually every day-7:00 p.m. on channel 48 in Philadelphia.
Now before I go any further, I will say that Leonard Nimoy did many other things besides Star Trek, and he not only did them, but did them well. To mention just a few-one of my favorite TV movies/pilots that was not picked up called Baffled, two seasons of Mission Impossible, the In Search of series and the remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Besides acting, he was a Director (yes Star Trek, but also Three Men And A Baby), writer, poet, photographer. [CLICK 'READ MORE' BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY]
(Ed's Note: Original of this editorial was published June 5, 2008. It still rings true today…)
by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Editor of To-the-Point Online News
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No résumé, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS columnist
Please remember that our Virginia Beach Sheriff Stolle told me over the phone two years ago, and I reported his words in the Virginia News Source, that Stolle would "follow Obama's orders" to confiscate our guns.
Think about that fact as Eric Holder and Barack Obama spend their days stoking the fires of racial hatred across the land and more and more instances of cop shootings occur.
Stolle is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I encourage you to distribute this email to everybody from VB on your email list including my signature.
My intention is to make myself available to any candidate running against Stolle and to take a lie detector test to affirm the words that Stolle spoke to me.
In a recent speech, Obama stated that “Islam has always been apart of America’s history”
Well, he’s right. It was the incessant attacks on American ships on trans-Atlantic voyages by the Islamic Barbary pirates that inspired Thomas Jefferson to create America’s Navy rather than continue to pay them bribes.
Americans fought these thugs and thieves, off and on, for a total of 32 years before securing some semblance of safe passage to and from Europe and Africa to America.
In the famous Marine Corp Hymn, “From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli…” verses were written about those tumultuous years and America's fierce determination to free American slaves and the seas from Islamic demoniacs.
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Lower Levels of Key Nutrients in Women
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' Risk
- Low Cancer Risk With Device Used to Remove Fibroids, Study Finds
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Would you buy a car that makes you obey the speed limit?
- Five questions you should ask when choosing a financial advisor
- Victim found in East Village rubble
- Carly Fiorina: There's a 'higher than 90 percent' chance she'll run for president
- Academic dishonesty at Stanford: What compels elite students to cheat?
- Panama City Beach debates spring break crack down
- Company store turned bed and breakfast: Appalachia mines for tourists
- Outlasting terror's waves
- Lioness gives birth to quintuplets in Pakistani home
- 4-year-old girl boards Philly bus alone in search of a slushie
- Arab summit: Yemen airstrikes to go on until rebels withdraw
- Hometown pastor says community stands by co-pilot, family
- AP Exclusive: Before leak, NSA mulled ending phone program
- Officials: Iran nuke talks solving some issues, not others
- Indiana governor: New law 'not about discrimination'
- Nigerians vote Sunday despite violence, technical hitches
- Saudi response to Swedish criticism tests Europe's reach
- Air Canada plane skids off Halifax runway after hard landing
- Northeast, despite highest gas costs, resists more pipelines
- More restrictive spring break pondered after party shooting
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Best Times to Shop for a Kitchen Renovation
- Tax Records You Can Toss
- 2 Important Documents Every Couple Needs
- 4 Great Fidelity Stock Funds for Retirement Savers
- Most Overlooked Tax Breaks for Investors
- Costly Social Security Mistakes
- What Happens When the Insurer of Your Annuity Goes Broke?
- Social Security Strategies If a Spouse Dies
- 6 Smart Things to Say When You Are Buying a Car
- Help! Someone Stole My Tax Refund