Guns, corruption, government - all the same: December 10, 2013
Brrrrrr! Redux! Cold, Ice Grip U.S. as More Snow to Blanket East More
SHAME OF THE NATION! Financial Distress: Troops, retirees forced to live on welfare, holiday charity to get by in D.C., while Congress looks toward cutting retirement benefits, and Obama wants to reduce pay raises More
It Has Always Been So - Just ask Tommy Atkins More
OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT! MAKING WORK WITH ‘STINGS’ … Government ATF used mental misfits, druggies, minors in a series of string operations against gun sellers across the nation More
The state of Utah recently issued its 500,000th carry permit Sixty-two percent of permits issued are going to people out of state. Why is the Utah carry permit so popular with people living in other states? More
UK bans 3D-guns More
Obama Gets Worst Ratings of His Presidency: McClatchy-Marist Poll More
Trying to take our bullets away: Lead smelters and leftish lunacy More
Nasty, FL Democrap congressman noted for his controversial commentary on Republicans loses $18 MILLION in a scam run by a VA man - touché’ More
BENGHAZIGATE COVERUP (Cont’d) - Obama Decision Thwarted Seizure of Benghazi Suspect: Puzzling move as U.S. forces prepared More
BAM! BABY JESUS GONE! Air Force Removes Nativity Scene The Baby Jesus has been kicked off Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina, according to an organization who relishes any opportunity to eradicate Christianity from the U.S. military More
NOW THAT’S REVERSE PROGRESS! Oregon Fails To Sign Up A Single Person Over Healthcare Website, as states struggle with ObamaCare debacle More
Feinstein's NSA Bill "A Joke," Says GOP Representative of the Democrap Senator's proposed plan to rein in the NSA: “Instead of putting the brakes on overreaches, they’ve been stepping on the gas...There is no limit — apparently, according to the NSA — on what they can collect. And that has got to be stopped" More
THE MANDELA MYTH: - OR AFRICA’S VERSION OF AMERICA’S PHONY OBMABA SAVIOR! And the real South Africa - COMMENTARY More
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Written on Pearl Harbor Day
Ever since taking office just about five tortuous years ago, Barack Obama has set about destroying the United States' good will among her allies, especially Great Britain. Recall that he had no sooner taken office than he returned the bust of Winston Churchill which had been on display in the Oval Office for years. Nobody did more to ensure that we all don't speak German than Churchill; but, that's hard for a kid born in Kenya who grew-up in Malaysia and attended Islamic schools to understand. All he was told was that the Brits supposedly beat his grandfather during a prison stay for being Kenyan.
Let's not forget the marvelous DVD of Obama's speeches that he gave to the Queen that wasn't even formatted correctly for her machine. That went over real well in the British tabloids! And can we forget the great "Apology Tour" to make amends for America's greatness in front of a world audience, friend and foe alike?
Think About it: Obama is the greatest hoax and joke ever perpetrated on a nation of gullible idiots deceived and blindly led by a corrupt media conspiracy. Think about it.
Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years?
And they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a 9-iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge!
And each & every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's divorce settlement figures, as well as the dates & tournaments in which he will play.
Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for years, yet this very same press:
Yet-----the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!
Don't you find that totally amazing ?
NOW TELL ME THERE IS NO CORRUPTION IN THE AMERICAN PRESS
"You cannot get the water to clear up until you get the pigs out of the creek." --Mark Twain
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS anti_Jihadist columnist
I wonder if Al Capone ever imagined a day when the FBI would refuse to call Capone and his "associates" by the name they came to be best known, La Cosa Nostra. If Big Al would have just been able to foresee the positive results of sewing large cash bundles into the Federal political class and bureaucracy, he could have saved himself all those embarrassing IRS audits and trials. Muslim OPEC members have done just that and behold the results!
Everybody on this email distribution is a competent, hard-working, fun-loving American who can read and write. Can anybody explain to me why in the wake of 9/11/2001 and all the bombings, hackings and mutilations that have occurred in the name of Allah ever since, that our chief, federal law enforcement agency would make moves that look obviously like a beat cop "on the take?"
Hey Boys and Girls,
On 31 Dec 13 at 1645 hours, the Obama administration will issue a press release aimed at tempering the effects of a shore landing of 45,000 Chinese troops and tanks at Cape Henry, VA. The presser will no doubt point to the need for supporting tourism to the USA. Obama will encourage entire VA neighborhoods to welcome the Chinese into their homes in a cross cultural exchange to include conjugal rights with your wives, daughters and sisters.
It will all be for a worthy cause, the naming of Obama as President-for-Life of the new Western Chinese Colonies.
Would our Sewer Rat-in-Chief sell-out 310 million Americans? Think about it.
"If you like your country you can keep it. Period!"
From TheBlaze.com;— Fearing a possible unintended confrontation, the Obama administration is advising American commercial airlines to comply with China’s demands to be notified in advance of flights through its newly declared air-defense zone over the East China Sea, according to the New York Times. The directive isn't related...
John P. Kuchta, Jr. - Virginia Beach
It seems incredible to me that an Obama administration responsible for tragedies such as Fast and Furious, Benghazi, releasing convicted New Black Panthers, IRS snooping on conservative groups, bugging press phones at the Capital, sending weapons to Al Qaeda-linked groups in Syria, cutting off promised aid to the new military-backed administration in Egypt and on and on and on, could be bold enough to criticize BIBi Netanyahu. BiBi was elected because he promised the Israeli voters that he would never allow another Holocaust. That seems reasonable enough, eh?
I hope that everyone realizes that this is the SECOND time that Obama has bailed-out the mullahs of Iran.
Impeach the President?
by Larry Henry, VNS Columist
Joseph Stalin was a serious paranoid who purged his military officers, his communist party, his secret police, and most of Russia prior to the German invasion of 1941. The Russian armies were overrun because of this, and the politics of the day. The only thing that saved Russia was mistakes made by Hitler.
Barack Obama has purged 10 flag officers this year alone. Last year was more of the same. General Carter Hamm, United States Africa Command, and Rear Admiral Charles Gaovette, Air Craft Carriers Mediterranean Sea, were immediately sacked following the Benghazi attack. Why? They wanted to rescue our people in harm’s way. This is not speculation. It’s all over the internet. Anyone who disagrees with Obama’s agenda or his handling of Benghazi is fired or court marshalled on trumped up charges.
by John P. Kuchra Jr.
We already know where the real terror plots are being hatched - in the mosques! Did real Americans learn nothing from the Boston Marathon Race bombings? The Tsarnaev brothers went to Friday prayers and continued to make their pressure cooker bombs.
But, the FBI continues to put-on these dog and pony show trials where they recruit lone jihjadists, convince the jiadists that they are being supplied with real C4 explosives and a detonator and then haul them in front of federal judges who sentence the jihadists to be hanged. No, wait, I got that wrong! This trial got all buggered-up when the federal judge determined that a warrantless wiretap was used by the FBI to get their evil doer.
- Exmark Recalls Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers Due to Injury Hazard
- Linear Recalls Personal Emergency Reporting System Transmitters Due to Battery Signal Failure
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Girls BCG Hooded Windsuits Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Denver Global Products Recalls Multi-Purpose Yard Vehicles Due to Laceration, Fire Hazards; Sold Exclusively at...
- Wearever Girl’s Hooded Jacket Sets Recalled by David’s Place Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively...
- Manhattan Group Recalls Baby Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- SRAM Recalls Derailleurs for Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
- K2 Sports Recalls Kickboards/Scooters Due to Fall Hazard
- L&F International Trade Recalls Renovated Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- Crown Boiler Recalls Home Heating Boilers Due to Carbon Monoxide Hazard
Quote OF THE DAY
If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is "cute," but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable - you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
"Human government is more or less perfect as it approaches nearer or diverges farther from the imitation of this perfect plan of divine and moral government."
--John Adams, draft of a Newspaper Communication, 1770
- Obesity, Smoking Might Threaten Implants After Mastectomy
- Less Physical Activity, More TV for Today's Moms, Study Finds
- Uterine Growths
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage
- PTSD Might Lead to Sizable Weight Gain in Women
- Use of Breast MRIs Way Up, Studies Find
- Urine Tests Don't Always Confirm Urinary Infections, Study Finds
- Time of Month May Affect Women's Concussion Recovery
- Obama shakes Castro's hand, compares Mandela to Gandhi, King, and Lincoln
- Despite setbacks, UN ushered in 65 years of progress on human rights
- Alice Munro: a collection to bring her work to the world
- The great college aid game: Five seniors juggle desire and reality
- Common Core: A tribal perspective
- Loss of French soldiers in Central African Republic highlights tough quest for peace
- 'The Invention of Wings': Why did Oprah pick it for her book club?
- Winter coats: Five cozy outerwear deals from H&M, REI, and more
- Search for missing family of six in frigid Nevada mountains
- Keeping family gatherings love-centered
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- AP PHOTOS: Thousands gather to remember Mandela
- Tech firms vie to protect personal data, profits
- Newtown's year: Horror, grief and tough choices
- Ukrainian president to seek protesters' release
- Thai democracy enters dangerous new crossroads
- 18 LA sheriff's officials charged in jail probe
- DC area, northeast seeing another round of snow
- Economic experiment shows limits of NKorean change
- AP Newsbreak: Winfrey announces new book club pick
- Secular Coalition Uses Fashion Models, Food to Talk Separation of Church and State
- Obama Eulogizes Nelson Mandela in South Africa
- Is Steve Stockman the 2014 Ted Cruz?
- Air Force One Peacemaker Among Presidents
- Classroom Management Prevalent in Teacher Prep Programs – Sort Of
- Government Sells Final Stake in General Motors
- Conservative Former Secret Service Agent Defends Obama at Heritage Foundation
- Study: Violence on Broadcast TV at Cable TV Levels
- Pinterest is Gaining on Facebook in Sharing Traffic
- Thailand's Prime Minister Dissolves Parliament
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- July 18, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- July 10, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- June 21, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Montevideo and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked...
- June 20, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- June 14, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- An Overdue Overhaul of U.S. Spy Agencies
- Get Free Shipping on Online Holiday Purchases
- What the Rush of Money into Stock Funds Means
- Last-Minute Moves to Protect Your Home from Winter Storms
- Best European Stocks to Buy Now
- Holiday Scams to Avoid
- Interest Rates and the Real Unemployment Rate
- Year-End Financial To-Do List
- Career and Job-Search Advice From Around the Web
- Some Colleges Move to Slash Tuition
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections