Black America - 2012 FBI Report:
- Black Americans comprise 12.6% of the US population.
- They commit: 33% of all rapes, 34% of all assaults, 54.9% of all robberies, and 49.4% of all murders.
- 91% of murdered black Americans are murdered by other black Americans.
- 2012: 73% of all black babies were born out of wedlock.
- 2008: The most recent study for national abortions: 30% of all abortions were black babies. 25% were Hispanic 36% White.
- NYC: 82% of black and Hispanic babies were aborted.
- 12.5% of white babies were aborted.
- Why are so many black babies aborted?
- Why are any babies, black or white, aborted?
- The Left tells us it’s the mother’s choice.
- I wonder what God thinks about that?
- Why are so many blacks, especially teenagers, involved in so many crimes?
- If you’re born out of wedlock, and you don’t have a daddy to teach you right from wrong while you’re growing up … well, you figure it out. This is especially true in urban areas such as Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, and San Francisco.
- As of 11-25-2014: 244 black teenagers have been shot in Chicago since Michael Brown died. 29 were killed.
- Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and Hillary Clinton preach racism seven days a week. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
Democrats declare themselves the party of Compassion, a pious claim as if other parties and perspectives are comprised of heartless non-humans. In reality, there are two types of compassion.
One compassion feels unease at others' suffering, and a motivation to address that suffering because it makes them feel better and alleviates their distress. But that doesn't guarantee their efforts will relieve the suffering of others, but may only succeed in relieving theirs.
In the case of government welfare, the justification of policies and programs that have resulted in worsening conditions leads to indifference about the failures and consequences. It doesn't matter as long as the "empathizers" are scoring compassion points to prove their intent.
I had a rare moment Wednesday afternoon: I sat down to listen to President Barry's press conference. For those who know me personally, you can stop the snickering. Yes, I really did take time to listen! In fact, I had just listened to McConnell's press conference and was pleasantly surprised at his performance. Barry, however, was another story.
It may be just me, but I thought "The Dear Leader" was in a state of denial. He said he heard the people, but then tried to excuse his party's debacle by stating how many people chose not to vote, thus, deflecting the blame. Most importantly, he seemed to have forgotten what he said prior to the election: That the election was all about his policies.
I think he has a serious problem. He actually believes what he'd been told: That he was supposed to be the messiah of American politics. He now seems utterly confused and irritated that instead he is the pariah of American politics. Perhaps this is why he came across as a man betrayed, rather than defeated. It was as if he had just realized that "community organizer" wasn't exactly good training ground to be President of the United States of America.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS columnist
Please remember that our Virginia Beach Sheriff Stolle told me over the phone two years ago, and I reported his words in the Virginia News Source, that Stolle would "follow Obama's orders" to confiscate our guns.
Think about that fact as Eric Holder and Barack Obama spend their days stoking the fires of racial hatred across the land and more and more instances of cop shootings occur.
Stolle is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I encourage you to distribute this email to everybody from VB on your email list including my signature.
My intention is to make myself available to any candidate running against Stolle and to take a lie detector test to affirm the words that Stolle spoke to me.
In a recent speech, Obama stated that “Islam has always been apart of America’s history”
Well, he’s right. It was the incessant attacks on American ships on trans-Atlantic voyages by the Islamic Barbary pirates that inspired Thomas Jefferson to create America’s Navy rather than continue to pay them bribes.
Americans fought these thugs and thieves, off and on, for a total of 32 years before securing some semblance of safe passage to and from Europe and Africa to America.
In the famous Marine Corp Hymn, “From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli…” verses were written about those tumultuous years and America's fierce determination to free American slaves and the seas from Islamic demoniacs.