Three individuals with ties to 85th House District GOP candidate, Gary Byler, for the seat being vacated by veteran Bob Tata have attempted to torpedo the candidacy of former SEAL and Fox News Analyst Scott Taylor with phony sex and drug allegations.
According to faked Facebook data provided Virginia News Source by 3 political operatives, 2 directly tied to Byler's campaign, Scott tried to set up a drug and sex party with a Peninsula woman, we'll call Bambi, in the Westin Hotel at Town Center the night of his campaign opening.
The documents of Facebook conversations exist, but are modified to appear real but they aren't. They are faked versions.
Byler told VNS Thursday he knew nothing about the campaign tactics which may constitute a federal or state crime. He acknowledged that two of the three individuals involved were campaign workers.
Taylor has contacted the FBI, calling the act a crime.
The data came from a third party, Peninsula political operative Kyle Adams, who admitted he brought the data to one of Byler's campaign officials, Gerry Scimeca. Scimeca has been paid $8,000 by Byler's campaign. Byler said Scimeca is a 'graphic designer.' Scimeca said he is a consultant and not a graphic designer
Taylor said Byler lied to him because he had called and told him about the smear tactics about two weeks earlier.
Although the documents tied Bambi to Taylor, Bambi told VNS she'd never met Taylor. Had never seen Taylor. Had never spoken to Taylor. And had sent him only one email attempt to contact him, unrelated to the more recent actions of the Byler operatives.
Taylor said the same thing: Never heard of her, never knew her, never talked to her and only responded to one public comment from her on Facebook - asking her to identify herself.
To the Editor.
Why not allow family members of immigrants to come to America ? Isn't that only being fair?
Consider. One employer who hired one Vietnamese who had helped our armed forces in Vietnam, was able to bring in his family members. As a result within a year, they brought in 600 others through the family reunification program.
You do the math - multiply the possibilities regarding immigration bills being proposed.
by John P.Kuchta Jr.
Boston Bombing - Alharbi
Let’s go over some of the key points in the tragedy of the Boston bombings:
Several interesting things were immediately discovered. One was that Alharbi was on a “No Fly List,” but was allowed to enter the country anyway on a special “VIP” exemption, usually reserved for heads of state. And, a previous “Event” file existed on this man. Curiously, nobody could find that file.
4. On Wednesday, after Secretary of State John Kerry met with the Saudi Foreign Minister and Obama met with both the Saudi Foreign Minister and the Saudi Ambassador to the United States, “someone” altered the Alharbi file to remove the “212 3b” designation.
Virginia Beach is so full of corruption it is asolutely discusting. A Mayor who is a Banker. No conflict there? A Sherriff who has a brother sponsor a House Bill and get it passed so he, Sheriff Stolle can use profits from the inmates canteen accounts to appropriate as HE sees fit. Please.
Those funds are supposed to go back into the operation of the jail. Those inmates can be there 3 years and never, I say never see the light of day, they have no place to recreate, and get two meals only on weekends.
I know they are supposed to be criminals but they are humans as well. The former Sheriff of Va Beach is currently an employee of the company that holds a multi million dollar contract with the jail to provide medical services to the City of Va Beach jail. WOW.
Sessoms is a complete money driven idiot. He has done more back room deals with more developers than you can shake a stick at.
The Commonwealth Attorney, thank goodness he is retiring, he holds judges at hostage, or so they claimed several years ago when they filed charges of unethical behavior against him with the State Bar.
The case eventually cleared Bryant.
Innocent people go to Prison to protect the son of a cop. Witnesses are intimidated by said officers and nothing is done. You can bet I know much much more. The atrocities that have occurred in this city will one day be revealed.
I promise that. When we come to get you all we are not coming alone. You all know who you are. I certainly do not live there any longer or in VA for that matter.
Wake up city residents. What the hell is wrong with the citizens of our local communities, which in turn make up the country as a whole. You are loosing your liberies, your rights and your country.....
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I am really trying to get my arms around the fact that the FBI interviewed the older Chechen brother in early 2011 after the Russians point him out to the FBI. Obviously, the Russians were snooping into Chechen emails. The FBI interviews him and pronounces him a solid citizen.
In less than one year, he flies to Chechnya and spends six months on the ground before flying back to the US.
He's back in the US for 11 months before blowing up / shooting those folks.
Are you telling me that his name wouldn't be added to some sort of "Watch List" in the bowels of the FBI, DHS and/or TSA so that his name would have been one of the first names to pop-up when the bombing took place? Did the FBI share their intel with MA State Police and the Boston Police Counter Terror Unit? It sounds like the likelihood is that they did not.
Too many law enforcement types congratulating themselves when the case was really broken by the bomb victim who came-to to describe the younger bomber to police, allowing them to narrow the focus of their video search. And, let's not forget that the younger bomber was found by another citizen on a cigarette break.
The law had the two brothers on the run in the suburbs of Boston. The car the brothers hijacked was shot to hell and back, the older brother is mortally wounded and the younger brother simply drives off? Glenn Beck says that the younger brother actually just drove through a police barricade. How did that happen? Beck called it luck. Really? One 19 year old evades the cops for 20 hours? Really? Nobody followed the car? No helicopter coverage? Doesn't that stretch credulity?
I hope that some of the fog gets lifted Monday when Beck reveals the information that some government insiders have supplied to him. The information centers on the deal that Obama supposedly cut with the Saudis to release at least one Saudi citizen whose last name just happens to be the same as a number of the GITMO detainees. Oh, yeah, at least one 9/11 hijacker had the same last name.
Probably no big deal, huh?
By Ben Krause
[Editor’s Note: At the time Virginia Beach resident and former candidate for City Council, Ben Krause was a contract employee administering the Iraqi prison construction program and overseeing the arming of Iraqi pollce. He was in a position to know the details about which he writes below]
Weapons of mass destruction in Syria – from Iraq?
The popular myth is there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq but yet the dictator next door has them.
Could they have come from Iraq?
When I was in Baghdad, I saw message traffic that a round of nerve gas and one with sarin were found in Baghdad. Later, on my way home, during a layover in Germany, I talked with Norwegian soldiers who said they found 20 rounds of sarin gas in Iraq.
Interesting that this never made the news!
It is indisputable that Saddam Hussain used gas on the Iranians, the Kurds, and the people in the southern Iraq when we encouraged them to resist Saddam after he was kicked out of Kuwait.
As far an nuclear weapons goes, there was “yellow cake” found in Iraq. In fact, the coalition advisors told me they were trying to figure out what to do with it.
Soviet Migs were found buried in desert areas.
Where did the gas go?
I think we know, if infra-red and heat detecting devices were active as we invaded Iraq. Since the political parties in power in Iraq and Syria were/are both the Baath Party, putting 2 and 2 together with Syria now having gas weapons, I believe Iraq’s gas weapons went to Syria, either by truck, plane and/or air.
This would have protected Saddam as he saw that he was going to be defeated – “I don’t have any weapons of mass destruction!” He was not stupid and he made us look foolish.
Remember the games where one would connect a series of dots and eventually one could see a picture?
Connect the dots here and what do you see?
[Ed's note: Response to editorial in Virginian-Pilot today]
This editorial seems to focus on the behavior of members of Congress with an "R" next to their name, but fails to hold those with a "D" accountable. Not a surprise. There are no Republicans on the Pilot editorial board. So much for objectivity and diversity.
The issue here is a failure by all of Congress to appreciate that the Federal Government is spending too much and borrowing too much to keep spending we can no longer afford.
The Democratic Party has dug in their heels and is holding any actual "budgeting" hostage until they can force the Congress to:
1. Keep raising the debt ceiling - which means their IS NO limit on debt (in their minds)
2. Keep spending more - to include a massive new expense now owed due to the Democratic Party's misnamed "Affordable" Healthcare Act.
The well-paid K-Street lobbyists that collect their pay from the Democratic Party DEMAND what they call a "Balanced Approach". That is simply code for collecting more taxes, tolls, and fees so the Federal Government can keep spending.
A "budget" is a plan for prioritizing the funds you have.
Today we have a Congress that confusing a SPENDING PLAN with a "budget".
We have state and local governments equally confused.
We everyday people understand the struggle to live within our means. Government at every level appears to labor under the delusion that there are no limits to taxation and debt.
Remember the attack on the natural gas plant in Algeria a few months
The press coverage seems to have conveniently missed a small detail
In a curious progression, these three young men went from being high
When you read stories like this that the mainstream media won't report,
Oh, I almost forgot about the press only presenting the administration's side in the gun debate!
- JACK UP THE TAX! Raise Virginia Beach Real Estate Tax To $3.00 Per $100 Assessed Value
- Obama - Most despicable president in history: Americans protect gun rights
- Stop Senate gun control actions
- Virginia Beach Councilman is GOP candidate for House of Delegates
- Perverting the role of Government
- National Concealed Carry Program? Nyet!
- Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strangulation Hazards
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Maker Due to Burn and Fire Hazards; New Instructions Provided
- Deezo Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Optimus Recalls Portable Electric Heaters Due to Fire Hazard
- Meijer Recalls Touch Point Baseboard Convection Heaters Due to a Fire Hazard
- Toro Recalls Zero Turn Riding Mowers Due to Fire Hazard
- Family Dollar Stores Recalls Optimus Tower Quartz Heaters Due to Overheating and Fire Hazards
- Surly Bikes Recalls Bicycle Forks Due to Fall Hazard
- LEM Products Distribution Recalls 5-Tray Food Dehydrators Due to Fire Hazard
- Louisville Slugger OneX Fastpitch Softball Bats Recalled by Hillerich & Bradsby Due to Injury Hazard...
Quote of the Day
- Breast Self Exam
- Procedure for Incontinence in Women May Lose Effectiveness With Time
- Angelina Jolie Has Preventative Double Mastectomy
- Could Adaptable Bacteria Cause Repeat Urinary Tract Infections?
- Longer Wait for Mammogram After Benign Breast Biopsy May Be Warranted
- Pelvic Exam
- Exercise May Lower Older Women's Risk for Kidney Stones
- Implants May Delay Breast Cancer Detection, Raise Death Risk
- Blood Test May Catch Deadly Fungal Infection Quickly
- Teen Births May Increase Risk of Obesity Later in Life
- Gold loses value. Gold mining stocks plunge.
- Ken Venturi dies: Longtime CBS golf analyst remembered for 1964 US Open win
- Why do planets farthest from sun have highest winds? Team closes in on answer
- SEAL dies Fort Knox: SEAL team member killed, others injured in accident
- Hearing on IRS: What ousted chief offers, Republicans don't buy
- Drones are cheaper and more powerful. In US, that's a problem, lawmakers told
- Stocks gain on good economic news
- A record Powerball jackpot isn't a record to celebrate
- How much do you know about Gangnam style?
- Texas tornadoes: The missing are found, more storms possible
- Obama agenda seems to be weathering controversies
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Powerball jackpot closing in on another record
- GOP hopes IRS scandal will snag health care law
- SKorea says NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Pa. coffee run leads to hatchet hitchhiker arrest
- OJ's ex-lawyer contradicts his testimony on guns
- 2 fires north of LA persist after long fire week
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- 10 Things to Know about the Preakness _ and beyond
- IRS Targeting Scandal Rooted in Campaign-Finance Politics
- 5 Commencement Guests Who are Speaking at Colleges You Wouldn't Expect
- New Russian Missile Sales to Syria Makes Assad 'Prone to Miscalculation'
- Dempsey Turns to Congress for 'Game Changer' on Sexual Assault
- The IRS, Benghazi and AP Scandals Aren't the Only Reason Watergate Is in the News
- Energy Department OKs Second Natural Gas Export Project
- Exclusive: Woman Who Asked IRS's Lois Lerner Scandal-Breaking Question Details Plant
- Brady Center Sues Nelson, Ga., Over Mandatory Gun Ordinance
- Study: College Women Binge Drink More Often Than Men
- GOP Lawmakers Raked in Donations for the Obamacare Repeal Vote
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked to Live...
- May 8, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- April 16, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- April 3, 2013 (Investigation Update): Eight Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Ground Beef
- March 5, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- February 15, 2013 (Investigation Update): Six Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- New Office Tech Trend: Bring Your Own Computer
- 5 Reasons to Avoid Buying Bonds Directly
- Try Something New With an Encore Career
- Five Lessons from Apple's Fall
- Advice for College Grads From Around the Web
- Pimco Looks to Clone ETF Success
- Automatic 401(k) Saving Features No Fail-Safe to Retirement Success
- Benghazi, IRS Cloud Obama's Agenda
- 5 Better Investments Than the Lottery
- 5 New Rules on Federal Student Loans
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 10, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- April 3, 2012 [FINAL Update]: Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O26 Infections Linked to Raw...
- When Is An Apology NOT An Apology? New Lessons From Abercrombie & Fitch
- What It's Really Like To Moonlight As A Landlord
- What Divorcing Women Need To Know About Alimony 'Reform'
- Follow These First Ladies' Leads With These Bright And Bold Spring Looks
- What Divorcing Women Need To Know About Alimony 'Reform'
- 4 Things Your Brand Can Learn From the Best Business Blogs
- Career Advice To My Daughter On Graduation Day
- Education For All Children: The Secret To Changing The World
- 'Frances Ha': Sometimes The Best Career Isn't The One You Imagined
- Thinking Before Buying